Alba Rosa Viëtor Composition Competition 2018
Sílvia Lanao Aregay (Spain, 1995) with her composition Empordà is the winner of the first prize, the Mary Viëtor Prize, of the Alba Rosa Viëtor Composition Competition.
The second prize is shared between Mario Oyanadel Guiñez (Chili, 1990) with The only lifeline and Ramin Amin Tafreshi (Iran, 1992) with It’s the Voice that shall Remain. Ramin is also the winner of the Audience prize.
You can listen to the concert of the finalists here
• Mario Oyanadel Guiñez (Chili,1990) with The only lifeline
• Patrick Friel (UK,1989) with Under vast arrays of stars
• Ramin Amin Tafreshi (Iran,1992) with It’s the Voice that shall Remain
• Riccardo Perugini (Italy,1996) with Plastic flower
• Sílvia Lanao Aregay, winner, (Spain,1995) with Empordà
- Willem Jeths
- Tansy Davies
- Calliope Tsoupaki
- Paolo Marzocchi
- Detlev Glanert