As a supporter of the Alba Rosa Viëtor Foundation you help us to
- Ensure the continuity of the Composition Competition, as part of the Alba Rosa Viva! music festival
- Attract distinguished jurors to our Jury
- Make it possible for young composers to win prizes
- Increase the international awareness of the Composition Competition among young composers
As a supporter
- You will stay informed of all developments via our newsletter
- You will have the opportunity to meet the members of the jury and the finalists of the Competition
- You will receive a welcome gift, when you donate €50 or more, where you can choose one of the following CD’s:
- The Storioni trio CD with piano trios of Alba Rosa Viëtor, Rebecca Clarke and Clara Schumann
- The CD with historical recordings of selected compositions from the broad repertoire of Alba Rosa Viëtor, including the violin sonata played by herself and her most famous work: Primavera Lombarda.
Those who pay tax in the Netherlands can deduct their gift for the purpose of income tax or corporation tax. This because the Alba Rosa Viëtor Foundation is a public benefit organisations, a so called ANBI
For the same reason the Alba Rosa Viëtor Foundation is not liable for gift tax.
More information about the objectives of the Foundation can be found at the Foundation page
Become a Supporter
If you would like to become a Supporter of the Foundation we would like to ask you to complete the form below and transfer the amount, with which you want to support the Foundation, to IBAN: NL14ABNA0537207163, BIC: ABNANL2A, The Alba Rosa Viëtor Foundation Amsterdam, the Netherlands.